Sunday, March 31, 2013

Gabriella's Third Easter!


This morning we celebrated the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ... uh, with ladybugs, candy and eggs. 

We captured the girls smiles while coming down the stairs...


Gabriella Grace 


Amaris Nanette (which means grace and favor)


This is what they saw. Love when they are little that I can do just about anything and it will appear to be a great idea... even if I just brought their ladybugs downstairs from their room and plopped them in their Easter buckets with a new bottle and their bunny ears they have been wearing for this last month. 


I clearly didn't take this photo... because I would have been SURE to not photograph the one chaotic (catch everything) counter space. 


The Easter Bunny brought Amaris her own set of necklaces and bracelets. Ironically the same set that Gabriella got for her birthday a couple months ago. 


I love the face of Gabriella's excitement when she saw HER first egg this year. 


The race was on... wish I had the video camera rolling... there was a bit of roller derby going on to get the first eggs. Amaris is pretty strong! She won!

This is Amaris' first Easter egg... EVER!


They started opening the eggs after only getting a couple... 



Baba helped Gabriella find a couple eggs that were really hidden... 
I was trying to take the guilt out of my pile of clothes still needing to be ironed. By hiding Easter eggs in the clothes, I made the clothes useful for occupying my chair. 



We had some gluten free cinnamon roll pancakes with cream cheese frosting... Ooh la la... 

This is actually a left-over cinnamon roll pancake from yesterday (just re-heated), so you will need to imagine it smothered with a couple hundred cream cheese frosting calories. The girls each ate 3 or 4 of these.  


Ready for church!




Jesus didn't come to start a religion. 

He came to have a relationship with you.

Got Jesus?