Thursday, August 26, 2010

Went Through the Drive Thru

Yesterday I went through the drive thru without telling Gabriella what I was doing. I probably wasn't making the best choice either, because she had just told me she had to go potty. But, I have been trying to distract her this last week, since I learned that her need to go potty is not related to a urine infection. It is however related to two other things: total access to fresh water at all times and the opportunity to control her mama by asking to go potty (EVERY 15 minutes).

Anyway, that's not what this post is about.

I went through the drive thru and ordered a mocha. After being handed my mocha, I started to drive away. In the back I heard, "coffee... mama's coffee?"

I just had to smile. Boy, this girl has no idea. If I remember correctly, "Starbucks" was her third or fourth English word she learned. Those that know me, would believe it!