Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Her First UNDENIABLE Step!

...for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
Exodus 15:26

Twas the night AFTER kindergarten and all through the house... 
were two little monkeys moving faster than a mouse!

Gabriella and Amaris came quickly to the front door. 

Baba's home! Baba's home! They roared!

One of the families I tutor in reading walked in as well. 

As I shut the door, Gabriella stood and paused. 





My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.
Job 23:11


For some reason... I didn't grab her to protect her from falling. I stood quietly watching her. 

She took a step forward... keeping her balance and planting her right bare foot on our hardwood floor. 

Then, she brought her left foot forward to her right foot. 

She stood. 

She stepped.

And, she never waivered. 


While I posted months before about her first step... it COULD HAVE BEEN disputed by some. 

This first step could not be disputed by ANYONE!!! 

She took a step in faith... and, God honored it!


The Lord gave me this verse and a song to claim for Gabriella's healing:

and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame 

may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.

Hebrews 12:13

New King James Version (NKJV)



Go God!