Thursday, August 5, 2010

Her Princess Bed is a Miracle!

My husband and I often look at each other and say, "I can't believe she's ours. She's so beautiful. Such a blessing from the Lord."

Our transition home, since Saturday, has been a challenge during the night, because Gabriella and I are still on China time. Thus, we are often up from 3am until 7am.

Our sleeping arrangements weren't working very well, so Mama and Mei Mei went out and got a princess toddler bed. The first night, that bed was a miracle!

Gabriella slept for 11 hours. I got to sleep for 8 hours. It was a much needed sleep. Sleep hadn't really been a part of my routine since Thursday at 5am.

Now, it's one week later. The princess bed works during the day... let's pray it continues to work during the night as well. Thank you Lord for sweet sleep.