Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome to Nanning, Guangxi, China… 11:11am

Sunday, July 18...
Welcome to Nanning, Guangxi, China… the place where you will get your first Chinese daughter tomorrow. Jason and I got off the plane, took the little bus to the baggage area, grabbed all 5 of our large checked bags, and our 4 carry-ons, and headed out of the area… Jason noticed the clock… it was 11:11am.

Every time we look at the clock it’s 11:11am. For years and years we have wondered why it is that when we look at the clock it is ALWAYS this time. A handful of times I looked up either in the actual Bible or computerized Bible every verse with 11:11. Then, I typed up the verses that could possibly relate to our family. There were 4 the last time I looked up the verses. I can't wait to re-read the ones I thought might be pertinent to our family.

In the last month, our lives have changed so drastically with Grandma Hoppins passing away suddenly, that I am going to look up the verses again. It's interesting that God allowed us to see the clock as we left baggage.

I wonder if 11:11 had to do with this day?